28 September 2010

Addiction of Handkintted Socks



How to be an addict of handknitted socks?

First I would like to state that there's no economic reason to knit socks. It consumes time and expensive yarns and it takes 2 days to figure out how to knit a sock, and there are so many variations and it seems no chance to choose the best one... 
No such a reason that makes reasonable to knit by hand... so it is perfectly pointless.
And beyond all reasons if you want to heat up your longing...
I share how it happened to me:

1. You need to put in hand some fine yarn and play with it in your fantasy.
If you see or try on a pair of handknitted socks, you are on the way to be hooked.
2. You need to look through wonderful pics about handknitted socks. Those Scandinavian ones are good enough for that purpose... believe me...
Try these here  or here or... here  these last ones are not socks I know...
but guess what... if you know how to knit socks ... you might want to knit mittens or gloves...
3. You need time... to put these together... one hour, one day, one week... who knows that?
4. BUT finally you want YOU WANT to knit a pair of socks, beyond all logical reasons... like me.
And then an other one... like me.
Welcome in the club. My name is Aniko and I love love love these socks...


1 comment: